Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,419 (€297) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)