Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06429 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨306,371 (₩4,765,643) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨211,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)