Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,651 (₩490,172) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)