Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,319 (﷼ 900) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)