Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨61,888 in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (43 minutes ago)