Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,645 (35,494 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)