Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,046 (1,154TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)