Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.287 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨51,452 (3,601TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)