Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,198 (руб 21,245) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)