Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨619,733 (¥966,009) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨393,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)