Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,465 (¥78,414) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)