Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,232 (¥92,175) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)