Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.179 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,998 (1,397TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)