Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,445 (₨36,559) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)