Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,415 (₨38,391) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)