Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,810 (₨146,347) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)