Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,670 (﷼ 9,490,035) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)