Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,443 (﷼ 13,604,008) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)