Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨137,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨117,745 (﷼ 69,062,746) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (43 minutes ago)