Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Agartala, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,775 (﷼ 5,088,901) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)