Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,103 (руб 20,445) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)