Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.806 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,440 (Dinar 397) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)