Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.997 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,938 (Dinar 494) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)