Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.275 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,734 (Dinar 218) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)