Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.227 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,880 (Dinar 367) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (34 minutes ago)