Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.784 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,585 (Dinar 259) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)