Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.245 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,595 (Dinar 172) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)