Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,764 (﷼ 10,650,168) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)