Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,287 (﷼ 10,613,796) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)