Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,702 (S/. 1,701) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)