Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,112 (S/. 835) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)