Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,748 (S/. 1,439) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)