Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,751 (CH$2,074,924) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)