Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,812 (RM1,002) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)