Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.992 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,663 (RM1,578) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)