Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,076 ($573) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)