Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,626 (€414) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)