Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.520 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,239 (€1,920) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨123,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)