Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.905 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,727 (€1,624) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)