Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.953 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,101 (£435) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)