Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨426,713 (€5,195) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨308,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)