Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,262 (€503) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)