Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨312,275 (€3,897) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)