Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,307 (€315) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)