Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,313 (€3,470) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨220,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)