Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.247 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,235 (R$ 4,688) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)