Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,306 (R$ 1,688) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)