Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18690 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,382 (210,714 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)