Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 56% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,302 (117,052 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)