Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19152 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨342,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨302,922 (1,581,682 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (42 minutes ago)