Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.344 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,444 (Php68,804) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)