Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨34,252 (﷼ 19,901,910) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)