Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,139 (﷼ 11,156,698) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)