Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨33,008 (﷼ 19,306,981) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)