Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,068 (¥55,553) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$28,517 (about 1 hour ago)