Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,048 (¥27,360) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)