Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,968 (¥64,651) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (44 minutes ago)