Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.598 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,097 (¥26,914) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)