Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,022 (¥12,618) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,600 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)