Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,731 ($399) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)