Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.315 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,410 ($1,548) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)