Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,845 (COL$616,366) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)