Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19085 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨251,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨224,109 (1,174,293 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)