Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,950 (₨14,565) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)