Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.993 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,883 (E£ 1,974) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,600 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)