Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,706 (元2,530) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)