Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,097 (元2,171) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)