Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.048 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,493 (Q1,491) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)