Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.903 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,733 (Q1,880) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)