Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,592 in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)