Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,110 (7,015 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)