Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,121 (50,045 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)