Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.157 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,878 (14,312 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)