Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,072 (15,692 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)