Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.159 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨295,329 (136,769 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨263,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)