Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,444 (14,256 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)