Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.323 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,816 (96,759 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨192,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)