Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.881 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨335,265 (kr30,812) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)