Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.259 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,785 (kr3,001) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)