Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,969 (kr3,609) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)