Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.357 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,184 (5,048 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)