Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.509 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,825 (4,798 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)