Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.158 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,162 (5,536 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (29 minutes ago)