Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.996 INR / SBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,825 (51,337 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)