Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13264 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,781 (96,357 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)