Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.558 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,094 (元12,701) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)