Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.657 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,074 (GH₵3,212) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (44 minutes ago)