Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.754 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,987 (GH₵2,846) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)