Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,193 (GH₵15,389) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)