Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.588 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,832 (GH₵2,799) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)