Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,216 (9,237,729 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)