Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,464 (7,920,342 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (34 minutes ago)