Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨252,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨228,178 (73,654,852 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)