Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,018 (¥72,446) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)