Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,709 (¥82,287) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (41 minutes ago)