Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,552 (¥76,892) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)