Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,161 (¥77,925) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)