Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,187,230 (¥1,868,154) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨919,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)