Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,117,871 (¥1,738,940) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨871,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)