Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,209 (3,152 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)