Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.221 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨743,829 (36,786 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨444,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)