Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,833 (€216) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)