Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,187 (€1,533) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨112,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (42 minutes ago)