Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,751 (€376) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)