Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,243 (€426) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)