Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,824 (€596) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)