Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,167 (€553) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)