Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,398 (5,188 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)